Transparent foil PVC for construction and production applications
The foil is made of high-quality polyvinyl chloride, thanks to the developed formula it is fully flexible and completely transparent. The composition of the foil meets the restrictive requirements of the REACH standard.
Thanks to its resistance to low temperatures, water resistance and wind resistance, the foil can be successfully used both indoors and outdoors - e.g. in the garden.
Application of foil:
- Buildings of winter gardens
- Buildings of terraces and gazebos
- Wind protection
- Separation of workstations (in warehouses, halls / production plants)
- Separation of the zone between the driver and passenger in cars / buses / taxis
- Protection of furniture against upholstery, abrasion and damage
- Anti-virus shield / curtain
- Any production use
- Producer: ALTACOVER®
- Easily adheres to most surfaces
- Resistant to low temperature
- Foil thickness: 0,1mm
- Width: 122cm
- Maximum number of meters in one piece: 200 meters (the foil is cut from a roll with a length of 200m)
Cut-to-order foil is prepared on a special machine, thanks to which the prepared section is evenly cut and free from dirt. The cut piece is rolled up with no folds which may damage the material during transport. When buying a few meters, the customer will receive the foil in one piece (without cutting into individual meters).
|Roll width (PVC):|
|Is a full roll:|